Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Why are you seeing photos of a sunrise and not more photos of Kid Rock at his final cruise ship performance?


This tiny dancer slept through the show. When I say slept, I'm sure you can deduce that that actually means passed out.

Whoops. Fortunately, I was only a guest on this cruise and just shooting for fun. Or else this wouldn't be funny at all. I mean it wasn't funny (to me) then. You can ask Aaron how this all unfolded and how angry I was at myself (and how hilarious he found it).

Watching the sun rise over the sea always makes such anger go away.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Yes it was sorta funny coming into the room and seeing you dance all over to Bon Jovi, however I did tell you the show was starting in 10 minutes. Maybe I should have been more specific and said the Kid Rock show and not the Alli Harvey balcony dance recital. :-)

Alli Harvey said...

Hahaha, oh man, Aaron... that actually made me laugh out loud. Of course, I have no recollection of you doing so, but still I'm pretty positive that you did.

Matt said...

A time-honoured rite of rock & roll passage, Alli. Ya got stoned and missed it!!