Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When I got back onto the ship, I proceeded to have the solo dance party of my life out on the balcony of the room. Aaron was already back to work prepping for the next KR show and I was drunk, alone and had plenty of newly acquired Bon Jovi on my Blackberry. After all, I had five hours until the show!


I was Keeping the Faith, I was Living on a Prayer, I was Working for the Working Man, I was Having a Nice Day, I was In These Arms, I was on a Lost Highway, I was Wanted Dead or Alive.

You can even ask Aaron how it was going, as he for sure walked in on this unsuspecting, intoxicated, care-free dancer rocking out on the balcony. In fact, his account of this private dance party is probably much more entertaining than mine.

Don't ask how or why I grabbed my camera during this dance party, but this photo was definitely taken during it and for some reason, I kind of like it.

2 comments:

B. Frye said...

Bon jovi... Really...

Alli Harvey said...

Oh man, the best dance party...