Thursday, April 07, 2011


Roger and I ended our location-scouting excursion amidst the peacocks to go grab some grub with Greg. Unbeknownst to me, Mr. Kyle Dean Reinford was also still in a post-SXSW relaxation state within Austin's city limits. Another one of our fellow New York music photographers, Kyle was with an mish-mosh of people who were just hanging and drinking at a neat little joint called Spider House, so we decided to join the group - make some new friends, see some old friends.


It's funny though, because Kyle and I had been trying to meet up for months in New York, but we just couldn't get it together. Then Austin happened and it was easy as pie. Meeting up with New Yorkers in other cities seems to be happening more and more lately.

On an ending note, Spider House was a place I really couldn't leave without snapping a few shots, so... I did.

3.20.11

No comments: