Friday, April 30, 2010

I love this quote. I love it when I'm happy, I love it when I'm sad. I love it when I have so much anger, I don't know where to channel it. I read this and I remember. No matter how things are going, I know that I can make alterations, improvements. I know that there is art to be created amidst mounds of infinite thought. I know that when I don't understand, I will understand most of it in time.

Separate real from reality. What a gorgeous concept. The "is" vs. the "could be"- with a little talent and a lot of heart. Remember, there is a difference, a very important difference. Things you can control and things you cannot.

I really need to copy the original and get it framed. Today is a good day.

Photo of print courtesy Melissa Franko.

3 comments:

FRANKO said...

Exactly what I was trying to convey last night. Chin up! We'll make it all happen.

Alli Harvey said...

I know, Lady. I really do need to copy and frame this.

Tiffany said...

Thank you. THIS IS AN AWESOME QUOTE.
Who's it by?

(You don't know me, but we have a mutual loved one...I love your blog.
I kept up with it for awhile, and I'm glad I found it again)