Monday, March 08, 2010

One of the coolest things about stopping time as a profession is that you are very well aware that patience and knack for anticipation are amongst two of the most important characteristics you must possess. While a shot like this doesn't require an incredibly apt sense of timing, it does require you to wait 364 days for these three minutes to occur again. I had this shot planned since I was part of the media frenzy when Stump won last year, and you guessed it, pictured below is that same nutty media hullabaloo - pretty much the exact same press people too. A much tamer shot from above, it still isn't exactly what I wanted. I thought it was great in frame, but upon further review, it's not perfect. Luckily for me, much like Bill Murray's experiences in Groundhog Day, this exact shot will occur again in 340+ days and I shall finally have the press shot I wanted from 2009 in 2011.

And as always, a wonderfully ecstatic thank you to Mr. Parsaca for providing me the opportunity to repeat said experience year after year and for indulging me with enough content and unique thought processes that I'm sure I will never blog in a timely fashion ever again.

That's all from Westminster 2010, folks! See you next year!

Photo: Media madness on the Garden floor, surrounding one little Scottish Terrier named Sadie.

No comments: