Friday, March 12, 2010

Annnd here we go, the greatest whirlwind of a trip ever. One city. One weekend. Paris.

Not a bad view from our first lunch. Architechture aside, really it's a wonder I could see through all the ham, cheese and champagne I was daintily shoving in my face. Oh if cameras could talk...

Quick fact? The Panthéon, located in the Latin Quarter, is the final resting place of such influentials* as Victor Hugo, Voltaire, Rousseau, Louis Braille, Louis Pasteur and Marie Curie. Not bad company to keep. I wonder if they play Scrabble.

*Influential is historically/technically/totally not a noun, but I like it. I really, really like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

People may be Englished; adjectives may be Nouned.

As you were.

Alli Harvey said...

Hahaha. So it is and so it shall be.