Monday, March 08, 2010

I've been waiting my entire life (well, that's an exaggeration) to shoot an event of some kind with Hondros (Canon shooter kneeling in tan corduroy... what a dreamboat *sigh*). Whatever beef anyone may have with the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, we obviously should recognize what is truly of value here: this lovely social event brought two star-crossed professionals together at long last. Very important. Monumental milestone in my career, even.

Ohhhh gooodness. C. Hondros, T. Parsaca, the Garden, puppies and take-out orecchiette with sausage and broccoli rabe from Lugo (mm! mmm! mmmm!) in the arena production office? All in one night? Let me begin to sing you a song:

Gaaaardennn, I'm at the Gaaaaarrrrdennnn,
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
And I seem to find the happiness I seek...
When I'm at the Garden each and evvvveerrry weeeek!

Photo: Sadie, the darling Scottish Terrier who won Best in Show this year.

2 comments:

FRANKO said...

That you guys finally shot together...AT THE DOG SHOW...is hilarious.

Alli Harvey said...

Ask him about it. Haha.