Sunday, August 08, 2010

Posssssibly the greatest ad campaign in the history of food and the last picture I took in Boston - more precisely, post-lunch, pre-flight in Faneuil Hall Market Place.

Sunday afternoon is always a great day to catch-up on posting, so bear with me as I try to keep up to date today. So to recap, from Boston, I flew to Orlando to meet up with my family for a few days in Disney World. Only staying a few days, I flew back to New York on Thursday night for a set of back-to-back shows at my favorite site of the summer, the Williamsburg Waterfront. I believe this is the appropriate time to thank Jet Blue for its many errors that evening, landing me in my cozy downtown bed at approximately 3:30 in the morning with a 7 a.m. call time and in desperate need of a shower. I slept a little over an hour. Nothing new, I suppose, but I had two very long days ahead of me: Primus and Gogol Bordello that Friday followed by Nas and Damian Marley on Saturday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wait I took a pic of this the other day because it made me giggle on the way to work [my office is about 93 yards behind and slightly to the left of this pot, btw] -- but what is it for?

Unknown said...

*spot

Alli Harvey said...

It's part of a Kraft Macaroni and Cheese ad campaign!!

Unknown said...

i am still so sad i didn't get to meet up with you in orlando. 12 hours between your departure and my arrival. but, NY this fall! i'll walk there if i have to, darn it!

Alli Harvey said...

Evvveeeeyyyy... yesssss!