Thursday, August 05, 2010

And here it ends, folks. My little mini-tour with Bon Jovi came to a close with the Gillette show and a lobster feast at 3 a.m. during load-out. Yes, I was as shocked as you might be... buckets and buckets of hot lobsters alllll for consumption. Three lobsters later, I was up until 7:30 that morning following the show and had to catch a plane to Florida after I woke. I slept at the venue, showered at the venue, put on my favorite flowing, white travel skirt, popped in some earrings, braided my hair, zipped my suitcase and walked out the loading dock to meet Jordan to spend the remaining hours dining in Boston.

When I left for Canada, I was only supposed to have been gone for eight days, but eights days quickly turned into a wonderful three weeks. Just how I like it.

Keep on the move, kids, keep on the move.

Bon Jovi/Gillette Stadium/Foxborough, MA/7.24.10

No comments: