Friday, February 12, 2010

After staring at my computer screen in stressed debate about whether to post Paris or the onset of NY Fashion Week, I racked focus toward a tiny icon on my desktop aptly named according to my latest archiving system: poutineMTs.jpg.

And [insert All-Mighty Power Du Jour] hath spoken.

Poutine - 1
Paris/Fashion Week - 0

Some might call this procrastination or perhaps avoiding an inevitable decision for just one more day, but I call it priorities. No, no... I call it necessity. I will try to write a wee review tomorrow, but right now, my eyes aren't focusing in the same place and I, yes me, have to go to sleep prior to 4 a.m.

Hmmm achievement? Surrender? A surrendering achievement? An achieving surrender? I don't know, I'm just plum tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's always been your problem... you could never tell the difference.

Like someone who needs to forbid their self that which holds power over them to be free... perhaps to find that the need to forbid is a far more dangerous addiction.