Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Gesundheit!

After being prompted by my late night viewing of The Beach, (oh heyyy Leo), I took a nice dive into my external hard drive, only to stumble upon this little gem of a picture.

Having no shoots slated for this week and not feeling compelled to write about much, I decided it was a good time to post something totally irrelevant to my present work.

After "working" on the lovely Thai island of Koh Lao Ya all day, my production manager and I were naturally goofing around until the speed boats returned to take us back to the ship. And really, there's not much of a story to this photo, but I do need to ask you one question: have you had your boss try to pick your nose?

Haha, and that being said, Yuri is one of my most favorite story-tellers/pains in the ass probably ever. If he's as funny in his primary and secondary tongues (Russian and Hebrew) as he is in English, think how funny he could possibly be! If I spoke Russian, I certainly don't think I could ever eat meals with him, but if I had to choose, I'd prefer laughing to eating... believe it or not.

Despite what it looks like, I did not sneeze and he did not hold it for me... but that's why it's funny! This picture about sums up the positives of my stint in Asia. Three, no no, I'll go with six straight months of absurdities and silliness. Kinda right up my alley after all.

No comments: