Sunday, March 16, 2008



T-funk and I immediately got off to a great start:

"Hey, are you the girl that shot the Wailers last summer?"
"Yeah dude."

Chalk that one up to some music scene street cred.

Haha, but man, this guy is one of the most exciting bassists I have ever and probably will ever photograph. This dude rocks out so hard that I actually wished he would just slow down for 30 seconds and stay in the frickin' light... and I am NEVER one to discourage a good, solid rock-out. Not only am I pretty sure that his gold shoes walked every inch of stage left, I had to assist him, post-show, in locating his dread band, lost mid-crazy-headbang.


Really, there's so much to say about this guy from both an audio and a visual standpoint that I can't say anymore except: Yeah!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a. are you blonde?

b. unimportant. you're tan; I'm jealous.

c. http://www.myspace.com/oonamusic saw her play tonight... she's a friend of my roomies.
world champion of the slash game says: Janis + Joss have a child.

d. charming roomies who make a mean dirty martini = schedule yourself a little nor-cal photo shoot vacay? =)

-kell

Alli Harvey said...

a. Hahahahaha, come on Kell...

b. Balkan ethnicities are nice.

c. you know I love slashies even more than picking out those who will age well - will check this chick out now.

d. And a good dirty (preferably with habanero-infused vodka) is my drink of choice as of late, so yes, I certainly think my schedule needs a little nor cal... haha, even though we sometimes define "charming" differently.

Anonymous said...

d.1. they're straight, I promise!