Sunday, March 02, 2008



In my opinion, it is quite unfortunate that most females on this planet don't understand the art of makeup and the value in taking the proper time to learn the contours of your face. Even more unfortunate is that most men don't understand that for those of us that do dabble in this ancient art, we aren't doing it to make up for "what is lacking on the inside." The only thing that's lacking is your perspective.

If you understand light and you understand your face, every time you step into the mirror, you have a fresh palette to visually parallel what IS on the inside.

Haha, cheesy, but truth be told, a lot of us are just enamored with change. I like to call it the magic show.

Rachael, our beautiful artiste for this weekend, did a fabulous job, per the usual. This makeup style is fantastically fun, but obviously for very, VERY rare occasions.

6 comments:

Shasta Williams said...

aghhh!!! i love it! I was literally shopping in Sephora this weekend and saw so many amazing fake eyelashes and I told my friend I wanted to buy them so badly...I of course didn't because Halloween is months away and I am broke as hell, but these photos make me want to go back and buy them, then think of an excuse to play with them later. haha

Unknown said...

100% for the Tony Lucca reference. That brought me back to Hastings Hall circa 2003.

Alli Harvey said...

Just for you, kid... and what a magical place 2(uhhh, help me out) was.

Walking home from class, still about a 1/4 mile away, mid-April hearing music, full-blast, from the Hasting's direction...

"Hm, Cait must be spring cleaning."

Unknown said...

220! (I think..c'mon, it wasn't that long ago!)

Anonymous said...

dude, 221. and I was only there once!

also, it helps when you've got cheekbones like yours, Al, to begin with ;)

those black clumpy feather lashes are sweet, though.

Alli Harvey said...

hahahaha... I love how the former inhabitants got the number wrong. Had I guessed, I would have said 216.

-2 points for team "why learn room numbers if we're never there anyway."

kidding, kidding.