Thursday, January 17, 2008



Hong Kong Fashion Week didn't go exactly as I had planned, but I suppose that is all right. Still in the process of arranging tickets for the last of the 50some models that have been working here since December, let's just say that my usual jobs have been put on hold. The only good thing, I think, that can come out of this is that I now know how to handle international visas for Lithuania, Latvia, Russia, Serbia, Hungary, Romania and Estonia - so if I ever decide to pursue a career as a port agent, I'll have a super head start.

Needless to say, because I needed to make sure the girls cleared immigration, I was unfortunately only able to shoot 2 of the 14 shows that ran through the past 4 days. I have a feeling there will be many more in my career, so I'm not so bummed.

NYC's Fall '08 Fashion Week, the epitome of fashion insanity, is coming up February 1-8 I think. I will miss it by a week or two, but I know my good friend, Lucas Buck, will deal without me if I promise to buy him falafel. Right, Luke?

No comments: