Tuesday, August 30, 2011

From Philly, I headed to my home-away-from-home stadium, New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, to pick back up with the Chesney crew. My role at NMS was a little different, because I was hired directly by the stadium instead of the event producer I had been working with prior. Honest to goodness, I think I picked my camera up twice throughout the whole thing... and that really was just to move it from table to table. Too much going on during the build and the show to even think about photographing. A bummer, I know.


So? On to the following week. Continuing on with Chesney, I found myself back in Detroit, Michigan. I was incredibly excited to roam the streets, as I find that city to be both fascinating and shockingly photogenic. Not surprisingly, I didn't end up having as much free time as I had hoped, but I was able to snap a few photos here and there.

Detroit, MI/8.17.11

No comments: