Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So, we are backing way, way up... and I hope by going back to January, I don't get too far behind. There was a photo I posted a while back about a photo shoot done with Mr. Peter Zielinski back on New Year's Eve. I had said I was going to post more, but due to general photographer delinquency and my utmost empathy (sorry MSG boys, I promise your photos will come to you soon!), we are finally getting around to revisiting now.


I pulled most of the silly ones (except the above, but I adore the framing), because my mom says I'm too serious sometimes. And for the most part, in these types of pictures at least, she's correct.

Oh and if you haven't already, you should probably check out Peter's blog: pjzetc.com.* It wasn't working for a bit in my links column, but I believe it's all sorted now.

However, be warned! The photo that appears above is suuuuuper big on his page. Almost as big as my actual face! Nice eye make-up though, eh?

12.31.10

*Again, Peter's link wasn't working, but...again... I believe it's fixed!

No comments: