Monday, February 28, 2011

For the first time in my production career, my parents came to a show! I was so stoked to have them there!


No, they're not in the photo, but they are cozily tucked in a suite which MS was kind enough to arrange. Allow me to share a highlight or two when I went to visit them in said suite:

Linda: Did you go shoot down there? Go shoot down there. In front. In the circle. Can you go down there? I want to see you down there.

Jharv: You know, I really respect that man's (Jon's) business model. First his business model, then his talent as a performer... and lastly... his music.

Why did I post this photo you may ask? I'll let my dad answer that, as I was very proud of his observation during Jon's final song, "Livin' on a Prayer".

Jharv: I said to your mother, "Look at your daughter. Every camera in the arena is on Jon except Al's. She's facing the other way!"

Believe it or not, the band isn't always the better shot.

Bon Jovi crowd/Consol Energy Center/Pittsburgh, PA/2.11.11

No comments: