Sunday, October 04, 2009

What a little angel, this one.

I cannot wait to see some of these kids somewhere down the road again. Everyone I grew to know within Mike Ball's dive operation had such amazing life stories ranging in age from mid-twenties to greatest-story-teller-on-earth status. The mark of a good business, in my opinion.

One of my favorite fellas I've met in Australia is actually not Australian at all, but a darling Canadian fisherman who relocated to Thailand then to Australia to dive and see/learn as much about the world as possible. Great moves/motives, if you ask me. Much respect for his mellow and appreciative life outlook.

I could say that about basically the whole crew, but I just happen to have an adorable photo of Kim. This kid brings such a smile to my face. Just love him.

No comments: