Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Well ladies and gents, friends and foes, cowboys and indians...

I've managed yet again to fall head-over-heels into the extraordinary. I mean heck, I bought my plane ticket to Cairns, Australia no less than three days ago. As Einstein said, "If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it."

What is this lunatic doing THIS time? Well folks, she's yet again living on a floating apparatus and hiking jungles, this time with world-class diving, exploring, cuisine and company. When you combine the forces of the United Nations and and the forces of Panasonic, you get a world of cool. Really, nothing on the face of God's Great Earth is cooler than this and I still can't believe I'm here... though at times I feel like I'm in Florida. Weird.

I shall wrap this up tomorrow because the kind little Asian at the front desk needs to close the lobby area. Also strange. So I shall leave you with the wild local fish that I had for dinner, which is now resting peacefully in my stomach. Delightful.

Mr. Barramundi

Photo: Low tide outside Cairns. Parasailer in the distance.

1 comment:

tp said...

Proud of You...