Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Peekaboo!

For those of you who have never photographed anything underwater, let me tell you, it is an entirely different beast than photographing anything on land.

As you may have figured out, I've been unable to recount tales of my incredible week aboard Mike Ball's live-aboard dive boat for the past 2 weeks or so. It really makes me sad that I couldn't share as I went along, as writing in the present is always more detailed and progressively exciting. As I pull some images, I'll attempt to tell you about all the wonderful people and outrageously crazy experiences I've had in the past two weeks. It will be harder than I'd like as a) internet is hard to come by and b) I'm on to my 6th or so leg of this trip in Sydney and funny/great things just keep happening. For example, an anarchist/feminist cat from Bushwick, Brooklyn kicked me out of a good friend's girlfriend's harbor-front apartment last night. This thing honest to goodness hated every fiber of my being... trapped me on a barstool, locked me in the kitchen. Had to get a hotel. Good times... haha.

There is so much to write and sort through, that I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment, despite this delicious cappuccino and cozy internet wi-fi cafe on Darlinghurst Road in Sydney, Australia.

Please bear with me!

No comments: