Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Ya know when you really dig a band, then you go see them oh, say five years later and they sound nothing like they used to?

If you don't know this feeling, I feel either very fortunate for you or very sad that you've perhaps never been in love with a band enough to experience said emotion. Granted, some bands never go south, so it's possible that you are in the very lucky minority.

In lieu of naming the band, I'm just going keep playing their old tracks over and over on my ipod. I know that doesn't help you with the story behind the photo, but it helps me.

NOTE: Not the same feeling as having a follow-up album suck - that's a whole other, less tragic, barrel of monkeys.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did this band happen to include a young lad called Phil who had an affection for a certain blue eyed co-ed?

Alli Harvey said...

hahahaha.

no, no... I think you'll be surprised about this one too.

I lost my expectations/respect for the band you mentioned above when their label had them touring with Jesse McCartney.