Monday, May 26, 2008



Since KT Tunstall has a three-song shooting policy and I can't sit still at auditorium shows to save my life, I decided to step out to the lobby for a few songs. Not surprisingly, Melissa had already beaten me to it and a few moments later, we ran into KT's opener, Dublin-born singer-songwriter, Paddy Casey.

I don't really remember this conversation aside from Paddy randomly beginning the following:

"Are you French?"
"Hm, nope."
"Really? Anyone in your family?"
"Nope."
"You look very French... French-Canadian, maybe?"
"Ehhhh, nope."

I've been called a lot of things in my day, but that was a first.

That was a stupid story. Sorry. The Pens are getting creamed by Detroit, so I'm having a very difficult time focusing and/or writing anything worth reading.

Off-topic, but worth mentioning, Paddy did try a Primanti's sandwich later that night and was a little confused/borderline disgusted.

No comments: