Monday, May 26, 2008


Now THIS is what I call photography and actually, the only reason I'm posting it is because this is the first time I've wanted to frame anything since I got a comp copy of the 1,000th issue of Rolling Stone in 2006.

Not that anyone cares, but two of my closest friends were in the Burgh this weekend (the goon in green and the lady in the upper left corner in white) and I haven't been more excited since I came home from Asia. Jim is from Pittsburgh too, so it's always nice if we can cross paths in our hometown. The surrounding gaggle of awesomeness is a collection of Hyland cousins plus the kid Jeff's pointing to. We don't know who that is.

Question of the day: Have you ever been approached by a less-than-sober kid and proceeded to take on an absurd identity to a) get rid of her/him b) see how far you can run with it?

2 comments:

DZR Images said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Making up stories/identities is so much fun (and needed in those situations)!

Melissa...aka Anonymous...no, really, I couldn't log in