Sunday, November 28, 2010




I would like to thank Mr. Elliot Winick of Winick Productions and Detective Joe Bunster of the NYPD's Midtown South Community Affairs Council for the opportunity to stand on 34th Street with my family, right in front of the Macy's Star, to continue a life-long Thanksgiving tradition.

As a kid, I distinctly remember wondering what it would be like to stand in front of the performers and look up at the larger-than-life balloons.

So Gentlemen, thank you for a delightful morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to add a hearty thank yout to Mr. Winick, Mr. Bunster and the lovely and talented (she takes after me) Alli Harvey on behalf of the Harvey Family, Pittsburgh Tourist Division. It was a great week and a very special honor to have such a tremendous vantage point for the parade.

Alli Harvey said...

:)