Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm all out of order and on a delay again, but I'm going to try to keep this together as much as I can. You can see three things of importance in this photo, the third being of most importance to me:

1. We are at Gillette Stadium.
2. There is a MLS soccer game on the field.
3. There is a stage build behind the goal.

My notes about the above three items:

1. Boooooooooo New England Patriots.
2. My first MLS game ever. I do thank the venue for getting us tickets, but I did almost fall asleep. What can I say, I had been up for a long time and there was the perfect hammock breeze!
3. I absolutely love my job(s).

Photo: New England Revolution plays Monarcas Morelia at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA on 7.20.10, winning 1-0.

1 comment:

FRANKO said...

I heart you for hating the Patriots. And just look at the soccer players' legs...it's how I get through the World Cup. That is all.