Monday, November 02, 2009

When you see the Southern Cross for the first time,
You understand now why you came this way
'Cause the truth you might be runnin' from
Is so small, but it's as big as the promise
The promise of a comin' day...

In a somewhat appropriate (I saw/knew where to look for the Southern Cross for the first time in Australia), yet abrupt, transition, I'm going to switch gears to all the crazy happenings of this past weekend at Madison Square Garden before we return to the mystical land of Tasmania. When I posted last night, I tried to ignore my Rock and Roll Hall of Fame folder... but it just kept staring at me. *Sigh* - such a softy when it comes to legendary music.

Not the best shot of CSN, but Stephen Stills is looking at me - who cares if I had a camera in my hand. I also had no flash... under-equipped and doing just fine.

Photo: (L-R) David Crosby, Stephen Stills and Graham Nash Thursday night in the press room at Madison Square Garden.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so confused. where in the world is alli harvey?!

Alli Harvey said...

Haha...aw Evey...

I had a feeling this would happen, as I haven't really been clear. Sooo my blog has not been up to date with me for about the past month (in direct location), largely due to lack of internet throughout Australia. I was only in Tassie from 10/7 - 10/20, then in LA until the 22nd.

I've been back and working in NYC since the 23rd and once these rock pics are up, will backtrack to the Tassie trip.

Mel said...

I love this super group..would love to see them perform live here in the RP..just a wishful thinking.