Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Good grief, Charlie Brown. The past three weeks sure have been a trip. Cincinnati to Minneapolis to San Diego annnd back to New York this morning - I've been in a different time zone every week and my body hates me for it. I don't think I've ever noticed visible signs of aging until this summer. Definitely need to add more water and yoga back into my regimen. What about sleep you say? Sleep is for suckers.

Anyway, I have the next 50some hours in NYC then it's back to the airport on Friday morning. So while I'm here, I'm going to try to take some spare moments to continue this lovely blog of mine. What can I say, I've missed it.

We left off wrapping up a photo shoot out in the deserts of California and thus I shall pick-up in the deserts of California. This time with a trip to Joshua Tree with one of my dear friends, Mr. Kyle Casey.

5.3.12

No comments: