Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let's see, let's see... Warhol being from Pittsburgh aside, what do I love about pop art? In this case, make-up entirely inappropriate for everyday use: light orange eyes and magenta lips!

This is one of the raw images from a project started a few months ago. As all art of this genre goes, goodness knows what crazy color and design will enter into the final product...

Speaking of color, once again, having an RGB profile issue with the true color of this photo. Imagine it? Sorry guys, Noah did a great job lighting skin tone and I can't quite do it justice. :(

In case you were wondering, that frowny face is me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

alli, you are one beautiful chick.

Unknown said...

I see nothing inappropriate about the makeup, nor frowny about your face, in this pic. you look like you're stifling a giggle at the camera operator...

Alli Harvey said...

Thanks Ms. Evey... visit me soon?

Kellllll, I see nothing inappropriate about the makeup either, though I'm sadly sure I do not own either of those shades. And you goose, I meant the emoticon was me - though you are correct in your assumptions (per the usual).

Unknown said...

ahhahahahaha I did not... even see that.

reading is fundamental.
but it's way more fun if you make up the words you want to see, like I do

FRANKO said...

Oh I LOVE it! We never did our fun photo shoot together. WE HAVE TO (whine, whine, WHINE). HAVE. TO.

Shasta Williams said...

you look stunning, miss alli. i miss you and heart you....