Thursday, April 17, 2008



When it comes down to it, a band is only as interesting as its following and Spoon... has the following. Unfortunately, it was too dark for me to visually relay this to you, but just take my word for it.

It was kinda creepy for me, as I have never seen such a silently intense audience in my history of shows. Even creepier... they all looked the same in some combination of the following: Mod haircuts, boat shoes or mid-50s rock boots, blazers or some ridiculous plaid shirt, and my personal favorite... thick-rimmed black glasses... maybe prescription, maybe not.

On one level, I was weirded out and on another level, I thought it was totally cool.

(PS crazy colors due to production aperture, not post-prod software)

1 comment:

lucasbuck said...

i would hope it would not be post production!!