Tuesday, April 08, 2008


Ok, so leg 2 of "Adventure DC" was in Fredericksburg, VA. Marble-sized hail kinda put the shooting day to rest, but to keep within the bounds of productivity, we moved our business meeting a few hours up and relocated it from an office setting to the friendly neighborhood pub. It seems that my "business meetings" since I've come home from Asia have been a lot more fun than what I remember prior. The killer thing too is that I am just as productive during as I ever was before, but it's the decisions my brain makes post-meeting that sometimes fall into the, "Oi" category... nothing regrettable, just logic-less.

This shot is a product of a post-meeting, logic-less wandering through Fredericksburg and a stop at the local pharmacy. Not bad night photography for a small town and a photographer who had been enjoying Bell's Two-Hearted Ale for a majority of the evening.... a favorite of hers in the hoppy category, might I add.

2 comments:

blee said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Just wanted to say that you have talent with a camera. Keep it up.

Alli Harvey said...

thanks dude. much appreciated.