Saturday, June 09, 2007



Hopping the tour to Cleveland was one of the best things I've done for myself in a long time. Playing at the House of Blues with Ari Hest and Julian Velard, the Damnwells, as usual, rocked a stellar show.

As you can imagine, three days of nothing but solid rock music generated way too many images to post. Despite not being able to post everything, I was, however, delighted to learn that multiple band members share my affinity for Scrabble.

In any case, I tried to post images that got away from some of my earlier stuff, but still embodied that "great show" vibe. Maybe it worked, maybe it didn't. All I know is that I shot both shows with only a 50mm (again) and that this shot of Alex needed to be posted.

Do yourself a favor and check these guys out: www.thedamnwells.com, www.arihest.com, www.julianvelard.com

No comments: