Sunday, September 02, 2012



Annnnd then the storm came.

With all of the stage collapses in recent years, flash storms aren't something that people take lightly  these days. Lollapalooza definitely was no exception.

Naturally, I didn't have my camera on-site (idiot), so I had to run back to the Palmer House before the storm hit. My dear roommate, Cindy, wanted to come along for my little shooting adventure and after dragging her through twenty minutes of a torrential down-pour, Ms. Cindy may never come on another adventure with me again. Haha, jussst kidding. We had a great time in the rain.

For an evacuation the size of a small town, it all went extraordinarily well. Everyone out of the park. Two hours later, everyone back into the park. Resume festival.

Meanwhile, the ticketing staff was jussst about to have a party in one of our hotel rooms when we got the call to head back to site. Needless to say, we were disappointed.

Lollapalooza/Chicago, IL/8.4.12

2 comments:

Hakan Artar said...

Really cool pictures Alli! Loved it!

Alli Harvey said...

Thanks, Hakan!!