Sunday, May 03, 2009


Had I not face-planted into my computer 5 minutes after I started writing, the following would have been posted last night:


When you can't sleep, what's the best thing for you to do?

Well, according to my Grandma, it would involve a few apples, a pound of dough and the oven on 400˚- but alas I have no apples. I do, however, have a pile of whites, some gnarly eyebrows and... a blog.

With the Pete Seeger event approaching in a few hours, I thought I'd share a brief highlight of my day yesterday at the Garden while running around dressing rooms to prep for the show tonight.

"Pete Seeger. Check. Dave Matthews. Check. Bruce Springsteen. Check. Ben Harper. Check. Warren Haynes. Check. John Mellencamp. Check. Oscar the Grouch. Che--?!"

Yep, you read it right. Oscar the Grouch has a dressing room! Obviously that lead to various jokes about his rider, but we won't get into that.

No comments: