Tuesday, December 18, 2007



Since there will be a lull in interesting subject matter for the next few days and I've been stuck on the ship for the previous few days, I thought I would give my monthly Linda check-up with what I wouldn't really consider interesting as so much funny.

So, not only was this one of the most fun productions of my career, but it's also rather entertaining to anyone who knows the girl pictured - jeans, t-shirts, flip-flops and an ipod full of rock'n'roll are a must 98% of the time.

9 comments:

Shasta Williams said...

you look amazing...beautiful...stunning...
i miss you

lucasbuck said...

I don't think I've ever seen this Alli in person before... I'm speechless.

Anonymous said...

I have to comment because I actually started laughing as soon as this picture came on the screen, wondering what has become of you. Thankfully, the description below assured me that you're not giving up your more endearing qualities to become the next Paris Hilton.

Anonymous said...

Clicktot! now i can say that your the hottest girl in town! i miss you! see you in cebu soon!

Anonymous said...

you knew this was coming: what's going on with your right shoulder slash where is it?? ;) you look gorgeous, my dear. merry christmas!!

-kell

Anonymous said...

alli....
oh
my
god
a whole new meaning to drop dead gorgeous. one of those pictures that i pulled a double take on and my jaw literally dropped.

GoCarlo said...

Hahahah what a fun pic!

but

I'll take the rock-n-roll-photographer-AlliCat, over the supa-glossed-up-gonna-hang-out-with-paris-hilton-AlliCougar any day!

Miss you AlliCat!

TimCruz said...

HAHAHAHAHA.

"Alli were going to put coconut oil on you...trust me....besides....its not like you have a choice"

-T

Alli Harvey said...

This comment is perhaps a bit belated, but I've been encouraged to practice proper blogging etiquette... so thanks guys and I can assure you that you will not see Paris Hilton when I make my brief tour of the U.S. in the coming months.

IPAs and rock'n'roll (live, duh), anyone?