Wednesday, October 31, 2007



Coconuts drying on the dock in a town on Bucas Grande. This experience was particularly funny because though I've gotten used to people staring at me, I haven't grown accustomed to being followed by crowds of people. I couldn't even get shots of the racers on this dock because there were too many people surrounding me. I felt like the pied piper* to some degree, but it's rather interesting to be such a temporary novelty.

*Uh yeah, it was brought to my attention that I'm an idiot and had another cheerleader moment. See comment for further details.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you mean pied piper Al, unless of course you were picking a peck of pickled peppers, in which case taking pictures would be very hard.

Alli Harvey said...

Hahaha. Cheerleader moment, though I do like pickles. In fact, there aren't a lot of pickles in Asia and I kinda miss them.

Mel said...

The town you are refering to is Consolasion, CP8.