Friday, September 28, 2007



I love the camera crew. Hanging with them the past few weeks has been excellent. I have quite the extensive nickname, but most just call me "cheerleader" for short and for the first time ever I love it. After a bit of persistence, they even persuaded me to do a bit of the Penn State fight song. I'm fairly confident that no one has ever coaxed me into doing such a thing outside of a sports venue.

Anyway, these guys are particularly cool because many of them are divers. Our company does so much underwater shooting, that it is a fairly valuable skill to be certified. In fact, aside from most of the camera crew, the director, both 1st and 2nd ADs, the location manager and the producer are all skilled divers.

Just to add to my happy little camera world, Dwight (you met him a few posts ago) wants to get a shirt made that says: "Chicks Dig Camera Crews." I mean, I don't know how valid that is, but I can vouch for at least one.

No comments: