Friday, August 24, 2007



After 30some hours of travel I arrived in Cebu at about 11:30 Thursday morning. Sort of strange skipping Wednesday, but no matter, I was just excited to be here at the cost of a day.

I know I'm back-tracking, but I'd just like to mention that my flight from Salt Lake City to L.A. reinforced the fact that I love watching the sun set from a plane. The colors blend at 32,000 feet in ways that you would never see on the ground, with hues that are so unforgettable that a camera would never do it justice.

Ok, so this is when I say, the blog is probably going to get a little more personal than it has in the past if for no other reason than to give my parents an answer that isn't "Who knows" to the question:"What is Alli doing with her life these days?"

My professional stuff will move to another site when it is finished, so please bear with me.

Oh yeah and this is my window. Kinda cool, huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alli,

As a pilot you know what the best part of flying for me was besides landing safely?

No matter how rainy and nasty the weather is - once you are above the clouds it is always a beautiful sunny day.

xoxo

M

Anonymous said...

I am so very proud of you.

Love always,

Aunt Lisa

mojobiz53 said...

Hi Al, How are you other than fabulous ??? I've been talking to you Dad about Davey's scool. He's studying photography, drawing. etc. I sent him your blog, so you may hear from him.
Send me some gossip when you have time !!
Keep having a blast...love....Aunt Menno