Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Possibly one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Seriously. I mean holy moly! Those kids in that arena raised $9.56 million over the last year for the Penn State Hershey Four Diamonds Fund to aid in the fight against pediatric cancer. That's almost $2 million more than the 2010 total.


A whhholllleee lottta Penn State pride going in that room, for sure.

Photo: The entire Bryce Jordan center showing their diamonds (thumbs together and pointer fingers together) in support of kids fighting pediatric cancer at Penn State's THON 2011 during the last four hours in State College, PA on February 20th, 2011.

Sidenote: Since I graduated, THON moved to the Bryce Jordan Center which holds over 16,000 people at capacity, doubling that of the former venue's capacity. I mean look at this photo. I'm in stadiums and arenas all the frickin' time and I can honestly tell you that I have never seen anything like it in my entire life.

No comments: