Wednesday, May 28, 2008


So I was going to post more from KT Tunstall's show last Friday, but I've been insanely side-tracked this past week. There are priorities and then there are priorities and it doesn't take a network of NASA engineers to figure it out.

Needless to say, I will give KT some props. For such a tiny chica, she can really belt a tune. The most important props, however, go out to my lovely, wonderful Melissa at WYEP who hooked me up with 2 tickets to take my little sister and my brother. I'll write a whole story about Miss Franko when I get the right picture, because this chick and her stories are worth a novel.

Also, I think that's a first for a sibling outing... and on the job, no less. I don't think I've ever taken anyone with me, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

No comments: